ABOUT KRISTINE KENNEDY
OVER 26 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND OVER 300 MILLION IN CLOSED LOANS
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments that you will make in this life and who you choose for your mortgage goes hand in hand with the story that you will tell years later about your home buying experience. There have been many industry changes, but there are a few constants that stand the test of time that customers want the BEST PRODUCT for their situation, the BEST DEAL, and the BEST EXPERIENCE while purchasing their new home.
My 26 years of experience is my #1 asset. There are 25 milestone points to a mortgage and many people who touch the file from the signing of the contract to the closing table. My experience makes me the BEST PERSON to manage those milestone points and people. I can find the solutions, and I use my creative thinking to navigate through the problems that could arise at each milestone point.
The key to my "BEST EXPERIENCE EVER" is systems, systems, and more systems. I broke down the milestone points and created systems so many of the pieces have been deleted, they are done automatically, or they are done by only the BEST people in the city. I uniquely understand the realtor's point of view. Realtors want to know that their buyer is going to be treated like family, the lender is going to be available every step of the way, and they want to have communication on the milestone points from the signing of the contract to the closing table.
The contract is the most important piece of the transaction because it has timelines such as how many days a borrower must make loan application, timelines to have loan approval, and timelines to close on the home. Although a mortgage company is not a party to the contract, the mortgage company is the single part of the transaction that can train wreck your file and kill the dreams of home ownership for the buyer. I learned a long time ago to make the contract the most important piece of the file, follow all the timelines, meet all the timelines, and make sure every closing is on time, EVERY FILE, EVERY TIME!
25 Milestones to a Mortgage
We highlight the mortgage process with you in the beginning then we can work together on each step and make this the BEST EXPERIENCE! We will keep you updated every step of the process with email, texts, and weekly phone calls.
- 1st Mortgage Milestone: This milestone is to gather your loan documents required for your file. You can make an appointment to give the loan documents in person, email, fax or upload the documents to the secure portal.
- 2nd Mortgage Milestone: This milestone is when we make loan application.
- 3rd Milestone: This milestone is to click though and sign your loan application and other disclosures. The passcode to this email will be the last 4 of your social security number.
- 4th Milestone: This milestone is when we send you an email from email@example.com to pay for the appraisal.
- 5th Milestone: The milestone is when we submit the file to processing - subject line "Its Underway."
- 6th Milestone: The milestone is when appraisal is ordered. The appraiser will contact the seller's agent to make an appointment to gain access to the home. They will compare the home to other homes that have sold in the area.
- 7th Milestone: The milestone is when the title work is ordered.
- 8th Milestone: The milestone is when homeowner insurance is ordered through who you chose to go with for your new home.
- 9th Milestone: The milestone is when we submit your file to an underwriter for approval. - subject line "We're getting close."
- 10th Milestone: A milestone when the underwriter issues a conditional approval and gives us a list of what we need for the file - subject line "Conditional loan approval."
- 11th Milestone: This milestone is when we will email you list of items that is required for your file.
- 12th Milestone: This milestone is when the borrower returns the list back to us.
- 13th Milestone: This milestone is when the appraisal is received. We will email the borrower and the buyer's realtor a copy.
- 14th Milestone: This milestone is when title work is received.
- 15th Milestone: The milestone is when the homeowner's insurance is received.
- 16th Milestone: This milestone is when we send a preliminary closing disclosure is sent to the title company so we can start balancing all of the invoices attached to the file.
- 17th Milestone: This milestone is when the closer on my team sends the preliminary closing disclosure to the borrower. The passcode will be the last 4 of your social. This is not your final number, but it keeps the file moving forward. We will also send a text at this milestone to the realtors.
- 18th Milestone: This milestone is when the team file submits the file back to underwriting for a final approval of all of the list of items on the file.
- 19th Milestone: This milestone is when the underwriter issues a clear to close for the file - subject line "Congratulations, We're Cleared to Close." We will also send a text at this milestone to the realtors.
- 20th Milestone: This milestone is when the team submits the file to the closing department.
- 21st: Milestone: This milestone is when my team send the FINAL closing disclosure is sent to the borrower with the real numbers. We will send the borrower and the buyer's realtor a copy for review. We will also email the closing agent to send the borrower the wiring instructions.
- 22nd Milestone: This milestone is when the closer send the closing package is sent to the title company.
- 23rd Milestone: This milestone is when the borrower wires the funds to the closing agent.
- 24th Milestone: This milestone is when the closing date has arrived.
- 25th Milestone: SNOOPY DANCE!
I look forward to helping my buyers have the BEST EXPERIENCE while achieving the DREAM of HOME OWNERSHIP!
We highly recommend Kristine Kennedy! She was amazing to work with. Kristine is an excellent trouble shooter, problem solver, amazing followup, detail oriented and very organized. She made our complex refinance do-able. We are grateful to have worked with someone who also remained calm and kind during the whole process. We did this all from out of state. It was like we were next door to her!
Being a first time home buyer I had absolutely no idea what to expect. From start to finish, Kristine made the process as easy and seamless as possible without any issues at all. She kept me in the loop on every little detail and immediately answered any and all questions I had. You can tell she truly has the best interest of the person/people she works with. I highly recommend working with Kristine and Success Mortgage Partners!
Kristine did an amazing job on my refinancing. She made the process effortless, seamless and quick! Besides being professional, kind and continuous great communication, she was always available to answer all my many questions. I can honestly say she was amazing during the entire process from beginning to closing! I highly recommend her for any services her company can offer.
An amazing home buying experience
This was my first time purchasing a home, I thought it would be a strenuous and difficult process, but Kristine went above and beyond being helpful with any and all questions and breaking down any information I needed help wrapping my brain around. She was very easy to reach any day of the week and kept me updated throughout the whole process. I know for sure that the next time I buy a home I will put my trust in Kristine and her amazing team.
Kristine and her team were very helpful with our refinance! She kept us well updated on the process and worked very hard to get us great rates. She would be a great person to work with for your mortgage!
Team Kristine made the whole refinancing process easy and quick. I had a little bit of a weird situation and she knew exactly how to handle it. I just completed closing yesterday and will recommend Kristine and her team to anyone looking to buy or refinance a home.
Kristine and her team were amazing. They helped us get our first home and we were very blessed to receive their guidance. Definitely recommend reaching out if you’re buying a house!
I would highly recommend Kristen and her team! From start to finish they made me feel comfortable and informed. All of my questions were answered quickly no matter what time or day it was. Through the whole process, I felt like I had someone in my corner helping me make confident decisions. Thank you again for your help. Everything went smoothly and closing was a breeze.
I have been with Kristine in the mortgage process for 6 Months now do to some hick ups on my end. Never once did she give up on me. Today thanks to her and her awesome co worker Jeff , we signed and bought our first home.
Communication was amazing and they will get the job done!
Cant recommend them enough
Kristine and her team made the home buying process extremely easy. She kept us informed, answered all questions, and made the journey painless. Kristine is very knowledgeable about all types of loans, and made sure that our mortgage payment was within our budget. I highly recommend her!
Team Kristine and Jeff are phenomenal team. They thoroughly walked me through each step of the process, and were readily available for any questions or concerns I had. Their professionalism was above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend them!
From Day 1 Kristine and her team were laser focused on the details of what we needed, when, and how. Throughout the process she kept us informed and up to date; we never needed to wonder how far along we were or what was next. Nothing was rushed, and we were taken through all the details in a way that built confidence.
This was not my first home buying experience, so I came in prepared for a stressful process, but her and her team made everything easy and quick, helping us close in just 24 days!
Kristien and her Tram are Absolutely Amazing!! If I could give her more stars I would. My husband and I are first time Hombuyers and we're dreading the whole process because of stories we have heard from friends and Family about the process of buying a home. From day one she put us at ease and told us everything that we need to do and what step comes next. We Highly recommend Kristien and Her team, made our home buying experience Super easy. We will be telling everyone that is buying a home to call her for sure.
From start to finish I had a wonderful experience working with Kristine Kennedy. Any questions or concerns were answered promptly and professionally. When closing day arrived all paperwork was completed properly which made the transition run smoothly. This was my 8th house purchase and by far my best experience. I would highly recommend Kristine to anyone.
I honestly don’t know where to begin.
Working with Kristine Kennedy at Success Mortgage has been such a wonderful experience.
I honestly cannot thank her enough for all the hard work and all the time she took to give us exactly what we needed.
I’ve worked with different lenders and in all reality I thought they’re all the same, but I just learned that’s definitely not the case with Kristine Kennedy.
She is absolutely strong, powerful and straight to the point.
Down to closing day she did not stop working around the clock to make sure everything was lined up and ready to go for us to get the keys to our new home.
I absolutely recommend her 1000%.
Thank you for making it happen Kristine!!!
You truly rock!
Kristine was AMAZING to work with. Everything went so smoothly and she got our entire loan processed in record time. I would highly recommend her as she made our dream come true. She is the BEST !!!
My experience with Kristine and her team was wonderful. They were rapid, thorough and friendly. They kept me updated on all items as the process proceeded. I could not recommend them enough.